Rita Ora Black widow makeup Inspiration

1:50 PM

I'm gonna love ya
Until you hate me
And I'm gonna show ya
What's really crazy
You should've known better
Than to mess with me, honey
I'm gonna love ya, I'm gonna love ya
Gonna love ya, gonna love ya
Like a black widow, baby
Black widow : Rita Ora feat Iggy azalea


Today I'm gonna show you a Rita Ora Inspired makeup look from her Black widow video clip.
Her look is heavy on the eyes with black matte liner and big lashes, and light on the lips: nude lips and warm face.



Obviously with this look the EYES are the main focus, I used a warm brown eye shadow on the crease and I didn't use any eyeliner for the look just a heavy black eye shadow ( Jordana) I used a flat angle brush to put and blend the color. then I put on my fake eyelashes (no brand) and alot of black Mascara. 

I used the matte nude lipstick from Makeup revolution, after powdering my lips.

For the face I used my foundation from meybelline ( fit me ), powder from Jordana and I lightly contour and highlight my face, even the blush I just used a bronzer instead. 






So yeah, That's it :) hope you like it 



You used to be thirsty for me
But now you wanna be set free
This is the web, web that you weave
So baby now rest in peace
P.S: I love You all 

2 commentaires