My everyday make up routine

4:27 AM


As I promised to you in my FB page, I'm doing a post about my everyday makeup routine especially in fall season, this year I always get into a simple routine with  the same products "BORRING" I know!!, but I'm waiting for that moment to change my makeup routine and I can't wait ;)
Simple&easy is the title of my everyday makeup routine.




  1. I used virgin eyeshadow ( A) a nude satin color as a highlight
  2.  Buck eyeshadow (C) a matte brown color using ELF bambou contour brush
  3. Sin eyeshadow (B) a nice champagne shimmer over entire lid using the urban decay brush
  4. Blending out all with a fluffy brush , here the soho crease brush
  5. Creep eyeshadow (D) -near-black metallic- along the lower lashline with urban decay brush 
  6. Little bit of Mascara ( volume fashionmakeup)
  7. A lipgloss gold glimmer cake
 



Always apply the S&E technique '' Simple&Easy'' on your everyday makeup and that's it !!




18 commentaires

  1. Simple and pretty i love it keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. t'es sublime ! belle macha'allah
    j'en suis sur que t'es fascinante même sans make up
    Bisou

    Lesjardinsdemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'am Chris !!

    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 192 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    We follow your blog! Please follow mine
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and Makeup, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings
    The Competition is open

    *MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY*
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2013/12/20/13122007421512502811832583.gif

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très jolie ton make-up, parfait pour tout les jours
    je l'adore :)
    Je suis nouvelle: imacurlyhead.blogspot.com
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete