My 10 min easy look

10:28 AM

Special dedication to FEEL FREE groupe on facebook.

People these days are pushed for time and surely they want looks they can create in a short amount of time.
so for this reason I wanna share with you guys my 10 min easy simple makeup look.( if you think the eye liner will take more than 10min, then use you're eye pencil or an easy way to drew the line




STEPS:

  • I applied my BB creme by Garnier
   From my NAKED palette I used :
  •  VIRGIN as a highlight,  
  • SIN over entire lid, 
  • BUCK along the outside corner of the eye for more depth 
  • and I press a thin line of SIN along the lower lashline.
  • I drew a thin line, i used fashionmakeup eye-liner
  • then a little bit of Volume Mascara by fashionmakeup  
  • and as a last step, I applied my lipstick Passion by fashionmakeup.




 Final look







Products I used:


hope you enjoyed this. 

8 commentaires